Once you push off from the shore it’s not long until you realise that you are now too committed to the river to find your way out. With towering cliffs, canyons, funky rock formations & awesome rapids the Grade 3 Wilderness Mohaka White Water Adventure is regarded as one of the very best river trips in NZ and with its rich NZ & Maori history provides a very unique NZ White Water Adventure experience.
If you love Rafting you have to book on this Adventure!
- 3-4 hours on river (Dependant on River Flows) – 6.5 hours base to base
- All on river apparel and rafting equipment
- Full safety briefing
- On-river hot chocolate and chocolate snacks
- Clean Changing Facilities (including Toilets)
- Complimentary Beer or Soda post trip
You Need to bring:
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Any personal Medication you may require
- A packed Lunch
- Water Bottle
- Bring some spare cash – you may like to purchase Photo’s and/or footage from your adventure or maybe a T-Shirt.
- A cut lunch can be purchased for $12 if prefered
Departs: Summer Season (November to March) at 9:30am
Meeting Location: RNZ Mohaka River Base (Mountain Valley).
Transport: Return River Transport is Provided
Age Limit: 15 Years and up (13 – 14 years of age ok if on a 1:1 adult ratio)